Thursday 14 April 2011

Green and pink and never seen ink...

This is the challenge over at OLW.

It's the first time I've joined in this challenge but I thought I'd give it a go as I had a new stamp just waiting to be inked. The stamp is from Stamp-it, no design name on it though. I've coloured the image with my promarkers using pastel green, pear green and rose pink. Not one of my better efforts but I thought I'd post it and maybe come back with another if I get time.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to next weeks challenge.

Shirley

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Lovely card, great stamp. Had a nosey through your blog, great cards and you started a blog for the same reasons as me :)
Jenny x

Jenny said...

Would love to follow you but can't see the right button to click??
Jenny x

G Peplow said...

Hi there, Great card. the flowers are very pretty and the sentiment is just right, love it:0) xxx

Lisa A. said...

Lovely card!! Your flowers are very pretty, and the sentiment is really nice...I love the script!!

BusyBeeStampin said...

Ooh, love that image and lovely coloring. Fantastic card!

Penny

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous! Lovely colouring!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely card, love the colour combo

Bonnie said...

I like the sentiment up the side! A perfect balance for those pretty flowers!

Susan said...

Shirley, I love that image...and you've colored it so pretty! Love the sentiment along the side! Awesome card!

Jennifer said...

So glad you joined in the challenge..and with such a lovely card!

Fab job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW49!