Monday 18 April 2011

Quick post before I head off to work...

Wow, another lovely morning, I can't believe how lucky we've been.

I thought I'd do a quick post before I head off to work this morning, mainly to say thank you to all the lovely people that have left the most wonderful comments on my latest entry for the Less is More Challenge.

This is a card I made for my hubby for our anniversary. It's not until August but I thought I'd for once try to get ahead of myself!

Very simple card, printed directly onto linen cardstock, cut out with nesties and added a few stamps of a swirl and some tiny black pearls.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day whatever you're doing.

Shirley

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful and stylish Shirley, love the white die cut on white, I've yet to try this :)
Jenny x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Happy anniversary for August and thank you for comment on my lIM entry. Another beauty you have a very sophisticated style that i love.

Have become a follower too.

Marie

G Peplow said...

Beautifully balanced, great card, just love black and white, cool:0) xxx

Carole Campanile said...

Beautiful and elegant. I love the sentiment and the framing. I like your crisp style. TFS
Carole