Tuesday 12 April 2011

Less is More Challenge Take 2...

Hi All

I was looking through some of the digital images that I have stored on my PC and came across this little beauty from
Meljens Designs he's called "Hello Bunny String".

The card I've created is a tiny 10cmx10cm card ideal for little notelets, in fact I'm going to make a few more and give them as a set to my mum to send to her sisters. The original image was drawn in black, I took the image into Photoshop and changed the colour to a lovely brown, printed onto cream cardstock and added a little brown ribbon.

Is it too much bunny and too little hello - I await your comments.

Thanks for stopping by.

Shirley


22 comments:

Jane said...

A lovely sweet card, I think it is just right xx

Chrissie said...

Simply fabulous!
That little chap is perfect!
I'm in awe of your computer skills too!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carole Campanile said...

Absolutley adorable. I so wish I had a printer at home so I could use digistamps! This was if fabulous and no, the bunny doesn't take away for the sentiment.
TFS!!

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is so cute I love the image/sentiment such fun
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

TAM said...

Fab card - the image is so cute

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I think the bunny to hello ratio is perfect!!! The card is adorable!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Awwww. SO cute! Fabulous card. Lx

Mandi said...

Aww so sweet
Those cards are so small, but so cute too
Thank you
mandi
Less is More

Jan said...

Love this Shirley xx Jan

Kathleen said...

Well all 3 cards look good to me, I think you have done extreemly well to do 3 cards, well done.

Kath x

Canonbury creations said...

I think it's perfect and I love the way they link up. The bunny is sooo cute :)
Val x

Canonbury creations said...

Meant to say your blog title made me laugh!!!

Susan said...

How adorable is this! Such a cute bunny...and I think the sentiment is just right!

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely card... such a cute image xx

Sheila in Cyprus said...

I want! This is a cute card and the lickle bunny is so adorable. Love Sheila x

Lynn said...

Wonderful - I think they 'string' along nicely :-) Lynn x

Kathyk said...

Just adorable - love the image

Kathyk

Aileen said...

Very sweet. x

Alex said...

Lovely card and I think just right on the balance sentiment/image!

Viv said...

Such a cute bunny, I love it :O) Viv xx

Lynne said...

Super cute!!!
Lynne xxx

Unknown said...

That little bunny is just so cute - love the card. Sarah